Today, I am sharing a dish that I make almost weekly, it’s that good! The BEST vegan pasta, ever. It’s so delicious you don’t even miss the meat. I enjoy cooking this during the week because it takes only 30 mins, packs tons of protein and fiber, and great for lunch the next day.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- Spaghetti or Angel Hair Pasta
- 1 Tablespoon Avocado Oil or Olive Oil
- 2 Cloves of Garlic Diced
- 1/2 Onion Diced
- 1/2 Red Pepper Diced
- 1/2 Yellow Pepper Diced
- 1 Cup of Mushrooms Diced
- 1/2 Package of Beyond Meat
- Vegan Pasta Sauce of Your Choice (I love Victoria Vegan!)
- 1 Tsp Oregano
- 1 Tsp Thyme
- A Pinch of Red Pepper Flakes
- Fresh Basil to GarnishAs always, gather all your ingredients within reach and get to prepping!
- Heat up your oil of choice and cook the diced garlic and onions until translucent about 2 mins
- Add in peppers and cook until soft
- Add in mushrooms and cook until dark brown
- Stir in your Beyond Meat and cook for 3 minutes
- Add pasta sauce along with Oregano, Thyme, and Red Peppers
- Bring to boil and garnish with basil and set aside
- Cook pasta of choice according to pasta instructions
- Top cooked pasta with sauce, more fresh basil and serve!
Seriously add this recipe to your weekly meal routine, I promise you won’t regret it 🙂